2013年8月12日星期一

Bicycle Alarm to Protect Bike Thieves

That one is personal... A week ago, my bike was stolen from Minneapolis' Lake Street. Anybody who's seen a red-colored Kona Dew hybrid bike having a rack, two water bottle holders and dealer peel off stickers from the California bike shop, please tell me. Recently I have found a magic bicycle alarm that can protect our bikes from thieves.

I am not by yourself: the Ontario police department state that 1000's of bikes are stolen in Ontario alone each year, and much more over the Twin Metropolitan areas metro area.

St. Paul along with other metropolitan areas within the metro area: call the neighborhood police department to report the thievery

Stopping bike thievery, and confirming your bike stolen to 311 in Ontario. You are able to also make a police set of-line when the thievery happened in Ontario.

My bike stays considerable time secured in the pub, therefore the alternative bike I purchased today is another-hands one from Capital Deals with St. Paul. This store sells used and new bikes and sports in St. Paul's West Side. As I was searching for a second hand bike, I additionally visited the non-profit Express Bike Shopin St. Paul, who were built with a great selection along with a worthy social mission, but did not have quite the best bicycle for me personally. Sunrise Cyclery in Uptown Ontario is yet another good store for used bikes.


I purchased a bicycle alarm too, and am wishing this bike is going to be mine longer than my Kona was. Here's some suggestions for securing your bike. And, there is a serious deterrent for bike thieves. My anti-thievery system is not anymore positive than the usual U lock, but can you install the next system in your bike? Are you afraid of your bike being stolen? Use the bicycle alarm to protect our bicycle from thievery.

没有评论:

发表评论